Olive Wood Service Board/Cutting Board, Handcrafted From Reclaimed/Recycled Trees
Service/Cutting boards are handcrafted by local artisans from 100% natural olive wood. Each boards are made from fallen olive trees by preserving its natural look. Board material is recycled/reclaimed, so that we didn't harm any tree for this or any other wood crafts in our shop as we respect nature and all living things. Board style, size could differ slightly, while it is handmade with uniqueness.
Great for serving cheese, delis, cookies, fruits etc or whatever you imagine!
Approximate Size: 4" x 15" (10 cm x 38 cm )
Material: Olive Wood
Please follow care instructions to preserve your unique wood service plate/board in perfect condition for longer periods.
- It is not recommended to wash your board in dish machine or immerse the board in water
- After washing your board, please leave your board vertically to dry
- For disinfection, rub your board with lemon
- To preserve its perfect condition for longer times we recommend you to oil your cutting board regularly depending how often you use it
- Do not expose it with high temperature like radiator, heated pan/pot etc...
Olive Trees are one of the oldest fruit trees in the history. It gives its first fruit after 8 years, because of that olive tree orchards are known for bringing stability and peace where they grow. Since ancient times, olive tree is representing peace, abundance, glory. While an olive tree could endure for difficult situation even in salty waters, it is also representing endurance of life. Olive trees help the Mediterranean to build civilization by providing stability, food, medical potion for at least 4000 years.