Olive Wood Cutting Board/Chopping Board, Handcrafted From Reclaimed/Recycled Trees
Our cutting boards are handcrafted by local artisans from Aegean Sea part of Turkey. Each board is made from fallen olive trees by preserving its natural look. Board's style, size could differ slightly while it is made by hand to keep its uniqueness.
Size: 6"-7" x 7"-10" (15-17 cm x 17-24 cm )
Material: Olive Wood
Wood cutting boards are healthier to use compared to other boards that are made from different materials, if care instructions are followed.
- It is not recommended to wash your board in dish machine or immerse the board in water
- After washing your board, please leave your board vertically to dry
- For disinfection, rub your board with lemon
- To preserve its perfect condition for longer times we recommend you to oil your cutting board regularly depending how often you use it
- Do not expose it with high temperature like radiator, heated pan/pot etc...
Olive Trees are one of the oldest fruit trees in the history. It gives its first fruit after 8 years, because of that olive tree orchards are known for bringing stability and peace where they grow. Since ancient times, olive tree is representing peace, abundance, glory. While an olive tree could endure for difficult situation even in salty waters, it is also representing endurance of life. Olive trees help the Mediterranean to build civilization by providing stability, food, medical potion for at least 4000 years.