2 Piece Felted Soap with Cintemani Motif
Why Felted Soap?
- The wool gently exfoliates and has antibacterial qualities.The wool is also antifungal.
- Felt cover helps prolong the life of the bar of soap.
- With felted soap, you have washcloth and soap all in one.
- Felted soap dries easily and felt helps you an easy grip.
- Made in decorative colors and shapes to enhance your enjoyment.
What is made from?
- Felt is made of pure sheep wool and pure soap is made from natural oils like olive oil.
- Made with needle felt technique.
- Standard soaps are made from natural olive oil and have nice hamam smell.
Please contact us if you want your felt soap made from various scents such as olive oil, laurel, bath smell, rose vanilla, fruit, cinnamon soaps.
How to Use?
- Wet the felted soap, and massage your body with the soap. After you are done, just wash the soap and leave it for drying in open and dry place.You can easily use your soap on your face and body after foaming it in your hand with warm water.
- After usage, felt will shrink as soap shrinks. Please keep in your mind that it is for personal usage.
Felt soap diameter: 8 cm (3.2 in), Height: 2.5 cm (1 in)
Weight: 110 gr (3.9 oz)
About Your Soap Motif
For centuries, Lucky Eye, Blue Eye, even called as evil eye is widely believed that charms with evil/blue eye symbols (called Nazar boncugu in Turkish) protect you from, malevolent glare, envious eyes and repel the evil eye. Blue eye beads bring the holder of the charm luck, health, fortune, wealthiness.
Brief Info About Felt Art
Felt art is one of the earliest techniques of Turkish handicrafts. Felt art came to Anatolia from Central Asia along with other art by the Turks who migrated to the west in the 11th century. Felt is obtained by interlocking animal fibers, especially sheep wool, rabbit wool, camel wool, mohair and goat sheep with heat, moisture, soap, oil, acid, etc. under pressure. Patterns often include geometric ornaments, motifs from nature.